Check out these great attractions for all ages.
Melbourne’s Top 10 Attractions
There are many great attractions in Melbourne for tourist and locals to enjoy.
- Melbourne Zoo
- Queen Victoria Market
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Federation Square
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Melbourne Museum
Top 10 School Holiday Activities for Children in Victoria
As a school holiday destination, Victoria offers a large variety of activities for adults and children.
- Puffing Billy Steam Railway
- The Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles
- Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Sovereign Hill
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Collingwood Children’s Farm
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Australian Shark and Ray Centre
Top Festivals in Melbourne
Melbourne is renowned for celebrating life through the conduct of many different annual festivals.
Midsumma Festival – This is a gay and lesbian festival that has a focus on cultural events and the arts. Usually held in late January each year.
St Kilda Festival – See a variety of music performances, outdoor cinema, children’s entertainment, exhibitions and workshops.