Tasmania’s Top 10 Attractions
There are many great attractions in Tasmania for tourists and locals to enjoy.
- Port Author Historic Site
- Freycinet National Park
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Salamanca Market
- Museum of Old and New Art – MONA
- Cataract Gorge
- Blow Hole and Tasman Arch
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Cradle Mountain National Park
- Tahune Forest Airwalk
Top Festivals in Tasmania
There are a variety of Festivals throughout Tasmania each year.
Australian Wooden Boat Festival – Hobart is the home of the 4 day Australian Wooden Boat Festival. The event showcases more than 500 boats and wooden craft in all shapes and sizes.
Tasmanian International Arts Festival – This is a major cultural festival that is held in March each year and features the works of international, national and Tasmanian artists.